Toilet Repair in Baltimore
Experienced Plumbers in Baltimore & Harford Counties
Toilets are arguably one of the most important pieces of plumbing equipment in a home. We expect them to work correctly multiple times a day, but it only takes one incident to ruin the entire toilet system. When this happens, you need a Baltimore toilet repair expert who can get your bathroom back to normal. Fortunately, Mike’s Plumbing & Heating Service Inc. has been helping residents of Baltimore with their toilet issues for over 35 years and can help you too.
Schedule your repair appointment by completing our online form or dialing (410) 541-1811 today.
Our Toilet Repair Services
Some of the most common toilet issues we handle are:
- Worn Flapper Valve: A flapper is the piece of your toilet that allows water to move from the cistern into the toilet bowl after a flush. A deteriorated flapper valve can cause your toilet to flush on its own or to run constantly, which could make your water bill skyrocket.
- Worn Washer Bolts: If you keep finding random puddles of water under the toilet tank, there are a couple of likely explanations. One is worn washer bolts. If tightening the bolt solves the problem, you’ve just saved yourself a service call.
- Loose Connections: It’s normal for pieces to fall out of place over time, even on toilets. Rubber linings, for example, can wear away, allowing water to seep through. Mounting nuts and supply tubes may also loosen up. Our experts can ensure everything is properly sealed.
- Broken Tank: Left unchecked, a broken tank can easily cause problems for you, your toilet, your bathroom floor, and your utility bills. Your toilet’s valve will continue to allow water to fill the tank. But with a crack, it’s likely your tank will never be completely full, causing your toilet to run on its own.
- Sewer Line Clog: While most toilet clogs point to a problem with the toilet, some can point to a bigger plumbing problem: a clogged sewer. Sewer line clogs can result from flushed foreign objects, broken pipes, tree roots, or shifting soil. Usually, if more than one appliance is backing up with water, such as both your shower and toilet, it likely points to a sewer line problem.
No matter the problem, there’s one solution that tops them all – Mike’s Plumbing & Heating Service Inc. We maintain and repair all toilet makes and models. If it can’t be fixed or just isn’t worth your while to do so, we’ll recommend and install a replacement you’ll be happy with for many years to come.
Complete our quick and easy contact form or call us directly at (410) 541-1811 today.
Experience the DifferenceTrusted for Over 35+ Years
We Pride Ourselves in Our Workmanship
Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
Experienced and Licensed Plumbers
Red Carpet Treatment Every Time
Safety Precautions Practiced at All Times
Providing Quality Service Since 1984