Toilet Repair in Baltimore
Experienced Plumbers in Baltimore & Harford Counties
We depend our toilets working reliably, but it only takes one incident to ruin the entire toilet system.
When this happens, you need a Baltimore toilet repair and installation expert who can get your bathroom back to normal.
Our Toilet Repair Services
Some of the most common toilet issues we handle are:
- Worn Flapper Valve: A flapper is the piece of your toilet that allows water to move from the cistern into the toilet bowl after a flush. A deteriorated flapper valve can cause your toilet to flush on its own or to run constantly, which could make your water bill skyrocket.
- Worn Washer Bolts: If you keep finding random puddles of water under the toilet tank, there are a couple of likely explanations. One is worn washer bolts. If tightening the bolt solves the problem, you’ve just saved yourself a service call.
- Loose Connections: It’s normal for pieces to fall out of place over time, even on toilets. Rubber linings, for example, can wear away, allowing water to seep through. Mounting nuts and supply tubes may also loosen up. Our experts can ensure everything is properly sealed.
- Broken Tank: Left unchecked, a broken tank can easily cause problems for you, your toilet, your bathroom floor, and your utility bills. Your toilet’s valve will continue to allow water to fill the tank. But with a crack, it’s likely your tank will never be completely full, causing your toilet to run on its own.
- Sewer Line Clog: While most toilet clogs point to a problem with the toilet, some can point to a bigger plumbing problem: a clogged sewer. Sewer line clogs can result from flushed foreign objects, broken pipes, tree roots, or shifting soil. Usually, if more than one appliance is backing up with water, such as both your shower and toilet, it likely points to a sewer line problem.
No matter the problem, there’s one solution that tops them all – Mike’s Plumbing & Heating Service Inc. We maintain and repair all toilet makes and models.
If it can’t be fixed or just isn’t worth your while to do so, we’ll recommend and install a replacement you’ll be happy with for many years to come.
Toilet Installation & Replacement
The decision to install a new toilet depends on the severity of the issues you're experiencing and your personal preferences.
Consulting a professional plumber can provide valuable insight and help you determine if it's time for a toilet replacement.
5 Signs it may be time to install a new toilet:
- Constant Repairs: Replacing a toilet may be a cost-effective solution if you're frequently repairing it due to leaks, cracks, or malfunctions, as older toilets tend to develop new problems.
- Cracks or Damage: If you notice any cracks in your toilet's porcelain bowl or tank, it's important to replace them. Such damages can cause leaks and water damage, making it unsafe. If the damage is severe, it's best to replace the entire toilet.
- Inefficiency: If you have an older toilet, it is likely using more water per flush than newer models. To conserve water and reduce costs, consider replacing it with a newer toilet that has a dual-flush or low-flow system. This will lower your water usage and bills.
- Clogging Issues: If you find that your toilet keeps getting clogged even after trying to fix it several times, it might be because of an outdated design. In such cases, it's worth considering installing a new toilet with more efficient flushing power and wider trapways.
- Outdated Design or Style: Updating your bathroom's look can be achieved through a toilet replacement, whether it's due to a renovation or personal preference. Various toilet designs and styles are available, giving you the option to select one that complements your bathroom's decor.
Hiring a professional for toilet installation ensures proper and safe installation, reducing the risk of costly mistakes and potential damage.
Our plumbers have the expertise, tools, and knowledge to handle the job efficiently, saving you time and providing peace of mind.
We Pride Ourselves in Our Workmanship
Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
Experienced and Licensed Plumbers
Red Carpet Treatment Every Time
Safety Precautions Practiced at All Times
Providing Quality Service Since 1984